Do you feel overwhelmed by all the information available about weight loss?
Have you tried several different ‘diets’ only find you regain the weight?
Would you like a program that shows you a new, healthy way to enjoy food?
Would you like to monitor your fat burning progress daily with a simple test?
How would you like to correct you metabolism and boost your energy?
Then we have the program for you! It’s not a diet, it’s a whole new way of looking at food. Once you understand how some foods negatively effect body composition you will start to have a whole new approach to food.
Our 8 week program provides you with the support, education and tools you need to succeed. You will be provided with access to our extensive online resource area, so everything is available at your fingertips. We know how confusing it can be so we provide you with delicious recipes, clear cut meal plans, shopping lists and lots of education to support you on your weight loss journey.
How are we different to other weight loss programs?
We have several points of difference that you should know about.
- We screen you before you start the program for a number of common health issues that effectively block your ability to lose weight. If you are shown to have any of these common conditions they are addressed before you start, removing all obstacles that may have held you back in the past, effectively setting you up to succeed in your weight loss journey.
- You will receive, as part of your program, an easy to use test that you do at home, twice a day, to monitor how well you are burning fat. This means that you can assess how well your body reacts to certain foods and you can adjust your diet, as you need to, which ensures you get results.
- Most importantly you will have a body composition scan at every weekly appointment to monitor your progress. This measures muscle mass, body fat, fluid levels and a range of other cellular health markers. As we know, over the course of 8 weeks your fluid levels may change in accordance with hormone levels and your weight may vary. Using this technology means that we can clearly monitor your progress and keep motivated and on track.
Apart from looking fabulous, why should you lose weight?
Most people want to lose weight to look young, slim and healthy (who doesn’t want that!). However the benefits of having a healthy body composition run far deeper! Achieving and maintaining a healthy weight is literally one of the most positive things you can do for your longterm health.
I always have trouble talking about weight loss to people because I just can’t stop focusing on all the amazing health benefits of losing excess body fat, while most people are really more interested in looking fresh, slim and healthy.
Top 5 health benefits of losing excess body fat
- Losing excess body fat decreases low-grade systemic inflammation and slows the ageing process
- Decreasing body fat and inflammation significantly boosts your energy
- Reducing visceral fat (fat stored around the middle) significantly decreases your risk of developing metabolic syndrome, type II diabetes and cardiovascular disease
- Losing excess body fat decreases the risk of significant hormonal disruption in both men and women
- Best of all shedding excess body fat and maintaining a healthy body composition significantly reduces your risk of developing cancer and cardiovascular disease
Just to demonstrate that it’s not just me talking about the benefits of healthy body composition, here’s what the World Health Organisation has to say:
“Obesity’s health consequences range from increased risk of premature death to serious chronic conditions that reduce the overall quality of life.”
The World Health Organisation
So if you would like have a fresh approach to eating that can significantly change your long-term health contact us today. We will be with you step-by-step, supporting you through your journey to a healthier, brighter future!
You can also read the article for more information
Sneaky Weight Gain Culprits – Nature & Health Magazine
Read my recent article for Nature & Health Magazine
Book an Appointment
Already a Member?
If you are already a member of the program:
Access Weight Loss Program
If you want to be part of the program. Please contact us.